Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Oil and engine management light come on when I put my foot down ??
#5
Yeah oil is fine :-( when the car initially jolts like I've hit something the stop light comes on the battery light and the oil and EML if I turn the car off if it hasn't already stalled and turn it back on its just the EML that stays on untill I put my foot down hard then boom it happens again not quite sure what's causing it but it stinks out the back since it happend


Messages In This Thread
Oil and engine management light come on when I put my foot down ?? - by Jukie88 - 14-08-2012, 07:13 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Engine light always on and had slight run-on CaptainHair 0 2,865 02-07-2020, 08:54 PM
Last Post: CaptainHair
  Engine management light came on ,, 306 hdi barnesy213 10 9,690 25-05-2016, 07:08 PM
Last Post: DeeTurbo
  Engine Management Light Is On Josh1994 1 2,624 05-07-2015, 06:46 AM
Last Post: Poodle

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)