Im doing a few quick sketchs on microsoft paint. Quality is terrible but im just doing them as ideas, which could obviously be editted and re-finished alot to make a logo/sticker design. Il post them up in a bit.
Here are my few. The first one is very rough, but I was just trying to get the idea across of the letters moulded to the shape of a 306. And the last one is the sorta font I think suits, but I couldnt get the dont big enough for free So thats why its very pixelated. All the others are maybe more sticker designs than logos, but heh all the same kinda thing, so here my attempts...
Dan this one is there any chance of making the bottom white but made up of black outlines then re ordering so its correct for the french flag (or red white and blue for us brits) Cos i think they look quite good together
Yeah, I think its good to have different coloured stickers, means everybody can have a colour that matches their car/colour scheme, just having black and white stickers sucks. I like Dums idea aswel, would work well as the main photo at the top of the page. Like I said mine are more stickery than logo-y :p
Dan this one is there any chance of making the bottom white but made up of black outlines then re ordering so its correct for the french flag (or red white and blue for us brits) Cos i think they look quite good together
Cheers. Yeah could do that, though my idea was that the sticker would only be one of them, I just did the 3 different colours to show how the stickers would look in different colours.
always looked "new" and sporty especially when it comes to stickers..
I was thinking this with the shoulders incorporated in the "3", followed by a smaller 0 tucked up a bit, then bigger again for the six, perhaps with an extended tail on the 6. Then "owners club" in a matching arty/spiky font underneath...? Unfortunately windows has magically removed pant from my pc at some point in the last week and i cba to sort another prog lol.
Poodle you got anything a little straighter? If not thatll do, its close enough really.
Billy Crack on with whatever you fancy. As you can see we have no art work on here and nothing for stickers or hoodies so any artistic input is appreciated. I quite liked your work on the calendar too so look forward to seeing whatever you come up with