Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dan!'s car in PPC
#1
I notice Dan! made it into the review of PPC in the park this month, an inset on page 28.

[Image: DSC_0133.jpg]
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...



#2
Haha nice one dan! Big Grin
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#3
Good find! hehe
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#4
Woop, I spotted this yestedray and called Dan but he dosent subscribe so he cant see it till thursday lol
#5
(26-06-2012, 09:07 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Woop, I spotted this yestedray and called Dan but he dosent subscribe so he cant see it till thursday lol

He can..........he can look at the top of this thread Tongue ninja
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)