Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanted: Jack and wheel brace
#1
As above cheap as possible please.

Possible FCS collection or best price posted.

Thanks
#2
I've got a spare at my mums, if my dad hasn't thrown it I'll put it in the boot for fcs!
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
#3
(15-06-2012, 06:50 PM)Oil-burner Wrote: I've got a spare at my mums, if my dad hasn't thrown it I'll put it in the boot for fcs!

Cheers bud, let me know
#4
No worries!
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
#5
If not I have one in the man cave
#6
(15-06-2012, 07:27 PM)swampy Wrote: If not I have one in the man cave

Cheers pal, are you going FCS?

Just waiting on Oil Burner, whoever has both cheap as would be great
#7
You can have it mate if it's still in the shed! I'll check tomorrow!
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
#8
(15-06-2012, 08:36 PM)Oil-burner Wrote: You can have it mate if it's still in the shed! I'll check tomorrow!

Any luck with finding it mate?
#9
i have the brace

wont be at fcs though
#10
I've found the jack mate but can't find the brace! Come find me at fcs, it's in the shithole that is my boot! Lol
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
#11
(16-06-2012, 07:43 PM)Oil-burner Wrote: I've found the jack mate but can't find the brace! Come find me at fcs, it's in the shithole that is my boot! Lol

Will do mate
#12
I looked For you mate but couldn't find you!
Sorry
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
#13
I still have the brace here

Make me am offer considering it will cost a couple of quid to post
#14
I had a spare jack at FCS! Grrrr Can post if youre willing to pay!
#15
Also got a spare jack but wouldn't mind the propper brace myself too!!

£15 posted is the best I could do on the jack though unless you are local to me? I'm in Leicester btw.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jack holder for hatchback MCH 7 6,444 17-10-2016, 08:28 PM
Last Post: MCH
  Jack & wheel brace holder. NOSE 2 1,981 17-08-2014, 03:23 PM
Last Post: spike2002
  Wanted: low entry lightweight jack Piggy 19 11,334 01-09-2013, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Piggy

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)