Posts: 408
Threads: 42
Joined: Jan 2012
Reputation:
0
Location: Fleetwood, Blackpool
Car Model/Spec: 306 XRDT
Hey guys does anyone have as follows
Pair of Phase 1 A-Pillar trims
Phase 1 Front Indicators.
I will collect @ fcs.
Thanks Richie.
Posts: 13,881
Threads: 476
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
81
Location: Ipswich
Car Model/Spec: 306 Rallye
Phase 1 front indicators are £13 a pair on ebay!
Posts: 543
Threads: 15
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
1
Location: Oldbury, M5, J2
Car Model/Spec: P2 Nile GTi6
I have the grey a pillar trims if your referring to them out of my '6? They have the little sensor in them...
Posts: 1,737
Threads: 189
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
10
Location: Salisbury/Andover
Car Model/Spec: E39 ACS 535i
I've some out the ph1 dt if you want them. No sensors.
Posts: 1,737
Threads: 189
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
10
Location: Salisbury/Andover
Car Model/Spec: E39 ACS 535i
Nowt, replaced them with sonme black ones so will only go in the bin otherwise.
Posts: 8,749
Threads: 208
Joined: Jan 2012
Reputation:
60
Location: Wiltshire
Car Model/Spec: ph2 Gti6 / ph4 HDI Estate
Think i may have a grey set you could have
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!
Posts: 408
Threads: 42
Joined: Jan 2012
Reputation:
0
Location: Fleetwood, Blackpool
Car Model/Spec: 306 XRDT
bump please don't forget xx ill be in a silver shit machine.
Posts: 774
Threads: 44
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
7
Location: Herefordshire
Car Model/Spec: Miami 205 TD
I have a mint condition set of indicators with bulbs for £10 from fcs?