Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
WANTED: ph2/3 3Door front door cards FCS collect??
#1
as above, mine are fooked so want a new pair.
what have people got?
[Image: sig-1.jpg]

106 Xud9 Conversion GtiD (2nd Engine Rebuild)
SOLD

Dan! Wrote:Want me to blow this one up for you aswel?
#2
99.9999% sure ive got some in the garage you can have for a fiver, just plain black ones out of the Nile i broke ages ago
#3
JJ0063 Wrote:99.9999% sure ive got some in the garage you can have for a fiver, just plain black ones out of the Nile i broke ages ago
if they are 3 doors nd half good nick, then ill have em, mine the fabric has torn away
[Image: sig-1.jpg]

106 Xud9 Conversion GtiD (2nd Engine Rebuild)
SOLD

Dan! Wrote:Want me to blow this one up for you aswel?
#4
Yeah they are 1000% I've got one, will check tomorrow n see if I've got the pair, think they may even have components on the back
#5
JJ0063 Wrote:Yeah they are 1000% I've got one, will check tomorrow n see if I've got the pair, think they may even have components on the back
if you cant do the pair mainly need drivers side,
and if theyve got componets lemme know, will chuck ya abit for them if they good,
Big Grin
[Image: sig-1.jpg]

106 Xud9 Conversion GtiD (2nd Engine Rebuild)
SOLD

Dan! Wrote:Want me to blow this one up for you aswel?
#6
[Image: c563f681.jpg]

That's all I've got, no speakers but has tweeter mount on it and window switch
#7
JJ0063 Wrote:[Image: c563f681.jpg]

That's all I've got, no speakers but has tweeter mount on it and window switch
is that crossover good? and is it a tweeter or just the frame?
and a pair or 1?
[Image: sig-1.jpg]

106 Xud9 Conversion GtiD (2nd Engine Rebuild)
SOLD

Dan! Wrote:Want me to blow this one up for you aswel?
#8
Jordan?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk
[Image: sig-1.jpg]

106 Xud9 Conversion GtiD (2nd Engine Rebuild)
SOLD

Dan! Wrote:Want me to blow this one up for you aswel?
#9
I've literally got what's in the pic, you can have it for a fiver, no tweeter just the mount for it, crossover is untested as I ripped it all out that Nile I broke last year
#10
Ok chuck it in ya car then, cheers

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk
[Image: sig-1.jpg]

106 Xud9 Conversion GtiD (2nd Engine Rebuild)
SOLD

Dan! Wrote:Want me to blow this one up for you aswel?


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOR SALE: XUD with bosch and gearbox from 306 - £80 collect Warrington nominous 2 2,976 03-11-2020, 12:36 PM
Last Post: ekjdm14
  S16 Seats and door cards martyn92 0 1,811 26-10-2016, 08:11 PM
Last Post: martyn92
  De-cat, Wishbone, Interior trim, door cards & front speakers - ph1 xrdt nick000 1 2,042 17-06-2014, 11:44 AM
Last Post: nick000

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)