Posts: 17
Threads: 4
Joined: Jun 2012
Hi, I'm an old hand with 306's . . . .I think this is my 6th, mostly all d turbo's but I started life with a Phase 1 cabriolet which I put the 16V XSI engine in after the big end fell out of it.
Try not to tinker too much but needs must occasionally.
G
Posts: 8,423
Threads: 171
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
46
Location: Portsmouth
Car Model/Spec: Black 3dr Dturbo
Hey :-) welcome along!
I'm on my 5th now lol so I know how you feel lol
Posts: 17
Threads: 4
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 17
Threads: 4
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 8,749
Threads: 208
Joined: Jan 2012
Reputation:
60
Location: Wiltshire
Car Model/Spec: ph2 Gti6 / ph4 HDI Estate
Welcome along mate, you will get on well here most of us have had/got multiple 306's
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!
Posts: 17
Threads: 4
Joined: Jun 2012
Thanks Puglove, after I fell in love with my Cabi I've always had a 306 or a 106 diesel as my commute car. Great motors and (touch wood) they have been very reliable for me. The cabi got changed to a V6 Alfa Spider as my toy car so it would appear that I'm a glutton for punishment!
Posts: 17
Threads: 4
Joined: Jun 2012
Kimmie Wrote:Welcome 
Any pictures of the car?
Yeah lots - how do i post them?
Posts: 17
Threads: 4
Joined: Jun 2012
I've put a post in Photo's of Members cars called "some of my cars over the years", some of the cabi and the Alfa in there.
G