Posts: 19,854
Threads: 581
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
195
Location: Bournemouth
Car Model/Spec: Supercharged 306 GTi6
Fancy a hand setting up that home cinema Danny?
Team Eaton
1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Posts: 5,847
Threads: 169
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
91
Location: South London
Car Model/Spec: 2003 Jaguar S-Type Sport 3.0V6
Lmfao skiing holiday!
That's one way of putting it I suppose!
On a serious note, Cheers for sending payment Niall! Muchos appreciatos!
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Posts: 5,024
Threads: 82
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
27
Location: North Somerset
Car Model/Spec: E92 335i, GTi6, HDi S2
I've already got one of those niall.. although a pair of throttle bodies wouldn't go a miss.. I KID
Thanks both for donating!
Posts: 5,847
Threads: 169
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
91
Location: South London
Car Model/Spec: 2003 Jaguar S-Type Sport 3.0V6
No wuckers
Looking forward to seeing you there
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Posts: 5,024
Threads: 82
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
27
Location: North Somerset
Car Model/Spec: E92 335i, GTi6, HDi S2
And you bud! Donation received
Posts: 543
Threads: 15
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
1
Location: Oldbury, M5, J2
Car Model/Spec: P2 Nile GTi6
Will donate on Friday mate. Got to have the sister Nile there
Posts: 5,024
Threads: 82
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
27
Location: North Somerset
Car Model/Spec: E92 335i, GTi6, HDi S2
Cheers buddy! Of course haha, there's going to be 3 nile's on our stand i think?
Posts: 543
Threads: 15
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
1
Location: Oldbury, M5, J2
Car Model/Spec: P2 Nile GTi6
Posts: 5,024
Threads: 82
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
27
Location: North Somerset
Car Model/Spec: E92 335i, GTi6, HDi S2
My mind has just gone completely blank! cannot think for the life of me who the other person is now.. doh!
Posts: 543
Threads: 15
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
1
Location: Oldbury, M5, J2
Car Model/Spec: P2 Nile GTi6
 its cool
Posts: 5,024
Threads: 82
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
27
Location: North Somerset
Car Model/Spec: E92 335i, GTi6, HDi S2
Kernow joe! that's it
EDIT: not sure if he is actually going to fcs or not or if he'll be on our stand but i KNEW there was another nile 6' on here lol
Posts: 6,569
Threads: 183
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
20
Location: eastwood/notts
Car Model/Spec: moonstone hdi #2
Don't forget nial.... That's 4
I'll get my coat :p
I'd love to donate mate but holiday has just screwed me over and I'm on a very tight budget for fcs my self. If I didn't live so close I wouldn't be going.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Posts: 5,024
Threads: 82
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
27
Location: North Somerset
Car Model/Spec: E92 335i, GTi6, HDi S2
No worries bud  Like i said earlier, genuinely didn't expect anyone to donate but i really really appreciate it
Posts: 6,569
Threads: 183
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
20
Location: eastwood/notts
Car Model/Spec: moonstone hdi #2
Well we can't have one member missing out can we?
Plus I think they're trying to get more 306's than pug306 and club306 as well as more gti6's as gti6oc lol that would be brilliant in so little time  .
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Posts: 3,441
Threads: 150
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
14
Location: Beccles, Suffolk
Car Model/Spec: 306 HDI
im pretty sure we will have the biggest stand
306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Posts: 8,423
Threads: 171
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
46
Location: Portsmouth
Car Model/Spec: Black 3dr Dturbo
declantg Wrote:im pretty sure we will have the biggest stand  i think were about evens atm list wise, not sure who has the most ticket sales yet, lets wait and see who hasnt the biggest e-penis lol
Posts: 290
Threads: 52
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
0
I was just gonna say you can take my Fiesta if you want...will swap it for your Hdi for FCS......70+mpg FTW lol
Posts: 6,569
Threads: 183
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
20
Location: eastwood/notts
Car Model/Spec: moonstone hdi #2
Craig-o Wrote:I was just gonna say you can take my Fiesta if you want...will swap it for your Hdi for FCS......70+mpg FTW lol there we go then... Swap fiesta for hdi and flog it. Funds paid for everyone then I bet
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Posts: 290
Threads: 52
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
0
kentiiboii Wrote:Craig-o Wrote:I was just gonna say you can take my Fiesta if you want...will swap it for your Hdi for FCS......70+mpg FTW lol there we go then... Swap fiesta for hdi and flog it. Funds paid for everyone then I bet  I'd be surprised if you got that much for it
Posts: 6,569
Threads: 183
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
20
Location: eastwood/notts
Car Model/Spec: moonstone hdi #2
Would be a nice donation though craig :p
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Posts: 5,024
Threads: 82
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
27
Location: North Somerset
Car Model/Spec: E92 335i, GTi6, HDi S2
Ha ha! The 6' will be the car going! Cheers again for the offer craig
Posts: 5,024
Threads: 82
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
27
Location: North Somerset
Car Model/Spec: E92 335i, GTi6, HDi S2
Donations up to £25 so far, many thanks to all that have
Posts: 4,883
Threads: 198
Joined: Jan 2012
Reputation:
135
Location: Not near you
Id more than willingly chip in mate, but I'm strapped for cash myself after an unexpected hg change. Hope you make it though!
Posts: 5,024
Threads: 82
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
27
Location: North Somerset
Car Model/Spec: E92 335i, GTi6, HDi S2
It's fine buddy, i really didn't expect anyone to donate as i know everyones tight for cash atm! Me too mate hope you can make it too! Would love to see the state' in person
Posts: 14,208
Threads: 448
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
51
Location: isle of wight
Car Model/Spec: Pov. Spec White '6
Make it £30
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Posts: 5,024
Threads: 82
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
27
Location: North Somerset
Car Model/Spec: E92 335i, GTi6, HDi S2
Ah just saw that, cheers buddy!
Posts: 7,152
Threads: 130
Joined: Jan 2012
Reputation:
82
Location: Kingston
Car Model/Spec: 106 GO-NAD
35 squidlingtons now bud
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Posts: 5,024
Threads: 82
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
27
Location: North Somerset
Car Model/Spec: E92 335i, GTi6, HDi S2
Legend sam! Up to £35 now
Posts: 15,645
Threads: 541
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
124
Location: Aylesbury
Car Model/Spec: 320bhp Impreza WRX
Midnightclub Wrote:Legend sam! Up to £35 now 
Make that £39.32 as Ive donated the £4.32 that was in my pay pal.
I would donate more but im skint myself.
Make sure you have a good weekend cos Im gutted I cant be there myself.
Oh and If Ive donated x% of the money then you need to spend x% of the time behaving like me. Its easy enough, say what you think, smash something, be a pervert and ruin one of Emmas dresses.
Posts: 5,024
Threads: 82
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
27
Location: North Somerset
Car Model/Spec: E92 335i, GTi6, HDi S2
Dum-Dum Wrote:Midnightclub Wrote:Legend sam! Up to £35 now 
Make that £39.32 as Ive donated the £4.32 that was in my pay pal.
I would donate more but im skint myself.
Make sure you have a good weekend cos Im gutted I cant be there myself.
Oh and If Ive donated x% of the money then you need to spend x% of the time behaving like me. Its easy enough, say what you think, smash something, be a pervert and ruin one of Emmas dresses.
 I will try my best to be you!
Thanks for the donation buddy, gutting you can't go but will have see you soon at another meet
|