Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bosch injector seals
#1
Anyone have the part numbers for the steel washers? Copper ones seem fine so just replacing the others. Local pug said there's three different sizes..?

They'll have to order them though, anyone here got a set?
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
#2
1981.02 Wink

Its really bad that I know that! Confusedhock:

But I like what this means, drash on!
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#3
and they cost 0.36p ninja
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#4
Good work Mark, cheers. As per usual guy behind the desk said he couldn't find parts without a registration number. Tried to tell him that yea you can search by model and his response was that there were three different Bosch pumps on a 96 DT Rolleyes
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
#5
Go to a Bosch service centre and ask for them... Peugeot usually want you to but 5000 of them or some shit.

They're about 20p for 10!
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
#6
yeah I ended up with 46 spares last time I bought them off Puegeot lmao
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Injector copper seals Nathan1305 4 4,410 26-03-2015, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Nathan1305
Question Bosch pump, easy seals to replace whilst off the car??? Mattcheese31 8 6,685 23-11-2014, 06:15 PM
Last Post: Mattcheese31
  Removing injector seals help doogle-d turbo 13 7,229 01-10-2014, 09:15 AM
Last Post: doogle-d turbo

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)