Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
FCS garage clear out, can bring with me or post at cost.
#1
Thinner laguna splitter. £10
[Image: 63253225.jpg]

5 door roof lining. £20.
[Image: 02811186.jpg]

4 powder coated white (one slightly curbed), one standard Ariannes. 16" alloys. £200
[Image: 720b628c.jpg]

20mm spacers. £10 these came with my borbets. So I think the will need spigot rings.

All so have pair of brand new 10mm solid hubcentric spacers £30

Assorted clamps. £20
[Image: 99392315.jpg]

plus oil pressure. £10
[Image: e303b621.jpg]

Assorted bolts, £20
[Image: 7f9ad94a.jpg]

5 door side skirts. Slight damage one passenger side. Including rubber seals. £30

[Image: 91855feb.jpg]
[Image: 5b1cb68f.jpg]
#2
That blue reducer 90 degree reducer hose, what sizes is it?
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#3
I'll take the power steering cover mate, catch up at FCS to collect if ok with you?
#4
51mm to 60 something.
#5
ill have the strut brace!
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
#6
Pompey306mark Wrote:51mm to 60 something.

Going to ace tomorrow? Give you a fiver for it?
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#7
I'm worried about what your planning Niall... Lol
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
#8
Grant Wrote:I'm worried about what your planning Niall... Lol

Start to the turbo build. Haha nah it's for my induction.
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#9
Not sure. Car is looking worse than before.

Plus have had a busy week and weekend.
#10
Pompey306mark Wrote:Not sure. Car is looking worse than before.

Plus have had a busy week and weekend.

Can you give it to anyone to get there? I know it's tomorrow but I'm quite desperate! Cheers
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#11
How much for the boost gauge posted? How many boost gauges are there? Also what's the size?
[Image: 5dd0e8e7-1.jpg]
Blaze XUD Dturbo
Soon To Be Stage 2..
#12
Just one. 52mm £15
#13
But isn't the TB 87mm iirc Niall?
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
#14
Grant Wrote:But isn't the TB 87mm iirc Niall?

Considering the hose I have on there at the moment is 83 and it's as loose as foobys arse when he saw that pigeon, I hope it isn't 87!
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#15
I live just round the corner from mark so if you need anything taking to ace cafe give me a shout :-)
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#16
4WayDiablo Wrote:I live just round the corner from mark so if you need anything taking to ace cafe give me a shout :-)

Could you pick up that hose for me please mate? Assuming marks ok with a fiver for it?
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#17
If anyone wants something from me at ace, you will have to ask Phil tonight, as I am basically working all day tomorrow til late.
#18
Those bolts ebay specials or are they decent ones?

Dibs on the set top left in your pic. YHPM Smile
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
#19
Left hand side are just steelie bolts if I remember correctly. Right hand side came with borbets.
Bottom ones came with borbets too. Allen nuts.
#20
I probably could but I'm seriously low on fuel lol
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#21
Niall Wrote:
Grant Wrote:But isn't the TB 87mm iirc Niall?

Considering the hose I have on there at the moment is 83 and it's as loose as foobys arse when he saw that pigeon, I hope it isn't 87!


Lol hairy muff!
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
#22
just interested . . . .why is the strutbrace more suitable for a phase 2? . . Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
#23
ill take the strutbrace at fcs if mowle doesnt have it Smile
Vehicle repair and servicing in the midlands pm for details 

Current cars
Subaru Impreza 2.0d - Daily
306 1.8 - track whore soon to be GTI6
#24
Phase 2 bonnets are higher than phase 1. So there is no issue with things touching.
#25
Mark you leaving that silicon somewhere so I can collect it tomorrow morning? I'll bring your fiver back from niall?
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#26
Mark where did you get that PAS cover from? Might have a go at making one myself! Smile
#27
boost gauge please. ill message phil to pick it up. does it come with the vacume hoses?
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]


#28
Ben Jay Wrote:boost gauge please. ill message phil to pick it up. does it come with the vacume hoses?
Already got dibs on boost gauge, read my earlier post

I will pm you now mark.
[Image: 5dd0e8e7-1.jpg]
Blaze XUD Dturbo
Soon To Be Stage 2..
#29
I have pm'd you twice mark and no reply?
[Image: 5dd0e8e7-1.jpg]
Blaze XUD Dturbo
Soon To Be Stage 2..
#30
Haha, might need to give him more than 12 hours to reply, not everyone's sad enough to be on here 24/7. Wink

You'll also find a lot of sellers on here don't hold any truck with dibs, first one to get the money in is the winner, as such. That's up to Mark though.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...





Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOR SALE: Parts I can bring to the Xmas meet ozonehostile 3 2,656 26-12-2015, 11:12 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
Thumbs Up Garage clear out Josh_Quant 11 5,114 04-11-2015, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Josh_Quant
  Garage clear out xud/gti6/205 parts wibbz 2 2,242 06-08-2014, 10:50 AM
Last Post: wibbz

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)