OK I found this and thought I would share as it contains a lot of useful info, there is a page full or torque settings and its far more useful than the Haynes manual in general as its pretty engine specific!
Its not the exact same engine as its for the XUD9AI not the XUD9TE but it is pretty much exactly the same but some things may differ slightly!
If this works it should be attached to this post as a PDF file for your viewing pleasure.
Hope some people find this helpful and it may be a good thing to have as a "sticky" maybe?
I'm going to bump this before it disappears, maybe I should have put it into the "Guides" section, just thought it might be more appropriate in here but maybe not as it seems that nobody cares
Now that my exams have finished, i'm going full on and stripping/building up my spare engine. This will come in very handy! Missed boost sooo bad - quite literally as turbo hose popd off yet again. xuds are seriously booollaaacks without boost man, library runs were disgusting.. anyway cheers!
Now that my exams have finished, i'm going full on and stripping/building up my spare engine. This will come in very handy! Missed boost sooo bad - quite literally as turbo hose popd off yet again. xuds are seriously booollaaacks without boost man, library runs were disgusting.. anyway cheers!
Now somebody sell me some cheaaap ass hdi rods!
Probably cheapest to go remove them from a scrappy engine..?
You reckon? Probs not round Birmz, most of the remaining scrappies here have major attitude problems.. act all superior and have inflated prices.. All the gd places have shut up shop looong ago, seriously miss clambering over stacked cars whilst removing bits off a car wobbling away on the roof of another balanced with a piece of wood lol
Ill search ebay for a hdi half block, get the shells that way too
That is by far the BEST car guide I have ever seen. I usually used Haynes Manuals, but you need a PhD in Astrophysics to understand whats happening. That is just plain awesome!
Excellent find and good job sir! Big ups to you.
Testing injectors + glowplugs, pure gold!
Ex cars: '86 Opel Monza 1.6 GLS & '97 Opel Astra 180ie 16v - oil spill & '07 VW Polo 1.9TDI (stolen) - Awesome car!
"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life." - Henry David Thoreau