Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
FOR SALE Custom badges
#31
@TheCrimson you have a pm
#32
Few pics of the parts gareth7 has done for me Smile
[Image: VP3.jpg]
[Image: M1.jpg]
[Image: VP1.jpg]
[Image: VP2.jpg]

thanks mate looking forward to recieving them Smile



#33
Thanks for posting those photos mate....
#34
Bit of an update, the majority of the badges in this photo are now finished and ready for posting. I've done a few matching bonnet and boot ones and a few smoothed ones all in various colours.

[Image: Carbits019-1.jpg]

Usual prices apply, £13.50 inc 1st class p&p. If you want a matching pair they're £24.50.
Colours available are as follows....
Bianca White (boot badge now sold)
Cherry Red
Moonstone (boot badge almost finished)
Anthracite
Blaze yellow
Silver
China Blue
All Black (bonnet)

Smoothed ones in Black, Blaze Yellow and China Blue(button not quite ready hence why its not shown in the photo).

Get them now if you want one or a pair on for FCS!
#35
Few pics of the parts fitted Smile

[Image: 100_5303.jpg]
[Image: 100_5301.jpg]
[Image: 100_5300.jpg]
[Image: 100_5299.jpg]
#36
Have to say I'm so chuffed with the quality of mine - gonna be even better whet I get my mirrors - top work by Gareth and he does other stuff too his boost gauge pods are brilliant as are his window switches and door handle surrounds, oh and watch out for a possible new finish he's working on. If you want specific custom pieces I suggest you contact him via pm
#37
Thanks for the comments Andy....hoping to look at the 'possible new' finish this weekend so I'll keep you postedWink
#38
No worries bud, credit where credit is due ThumbsUp
#39
Still doing these and other stuff......
#40
are you still selling the mirrors?
[Image: 306oc.jpg]
#41
Yeah he is still doing them bud - he popped over to see me earlier about some parts but is a very busy man so probably best to pm him - I can't recommend his work enough.
#42
When will he next be on? I've sent him a PM, really need a pair of those mirrors he does!
[Image: 306oc.jpg]
#43
Pm sent bud
#44
Well, it had to happen eventually I suppose but I recently had issues with the Royal Fail with a tailgate badge LondonDan ordered. After posting it via the usual method, 1st class postage, it hadn't arrived a week later.........a few days after Dan pm'd me about it DID finally arrive with him so all's well that ends well........but.......

I'm now going to offer two methods of posting, either 1st class or Recorded Delivery. If you'd like anything sent via recorded then it'll put an extra £1 on the cost of each item.
#45
Gotta love Royal Fail - I remember once having to send a document guaranteed next day - not only did they arse ra*e me but they still lost it for 3 days!!!
#46
still doing the badges....pm me if you want one

or anything else.....resprayed a few sets of wiper arms, scuttle panels, fuel cap strips, inner door handle surrounds, dash centre sections, window switch surrounds, HDi engine covers, air intake scoops..... etc etc
#47
The mirrors you've done for R45 look so pretty, why did mine keep giving up :/

What's the going rate for wiper arms and scuttle panel?
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
#48
pm sent
#49
Can you do me a set of mirrors in gloss black with sigma caps ...and a rear badge with a sigma lion and gloss black surround and button ? if so how much delivered ...

And also could you do a set of gloss black phase 1 door rub strips ?
#50
No idea at all Kez, mine are still going strong but I'm doing R45 a replacement set as his started to go too.........one of the reasons I stopped doing mirrors, besides them being too time consuming and not a lot of interest.


Scuttle panels are £20 a pair, wiper arms the same £20 a pair.

@gavdt...not doing mirrors anymore mate

can do a rear badge in that spec, £13.50 inc p&p

rub strips not a problem either, you'll need to send me a set though......pm me for more details
#51
I guess it's the plastic on them, probably need a shit ton of flatting back.

Hmm, for that money I'll probs just have a crack at doing them myself Wink
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
#52
They do get plenty of flatting back before painting......for some reason some sets have been fine and a couple (your's and R45's) have flaked after a period of time. The correct primer is also used. This is the main reason I can't be arsed with them any more.......

Sorry I can't do the wiper arms and scuttle panels any cheaper.....I have to source the parts and paint, any profit is absolutely minimal on both.
#53
Still do just the caps though
#54
Yes mate, just the caps these days......
#55
weekend bump......
#56
dont happen to have 205 badges do you?
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
#57
I don't mate, if you can get hold of one and sent it me I'd be happy to paint it for you though
#58
Do you do black Valero headlights. Sure I've seen them for £70 inc p&p on here or pug.net but not sure if it was you or not
NO SMOKE NO POKEBig Grin
#59
Have you got a moonstone boot badge? Preferably smoothed one!
#60
Everythings made to order Aaron........drop me a pm if you'd like one made


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Replacement tailgate badges custom-decals2012 122 85,219 05-06-2017, 10:54 PM
Last Post: Kcbhoy111846
  Ph2 '6' Door moulded badges Matt-Rallye 2 2,809 23-09-2015, 07:03 AM
Last Post: Matt-Rallye
  Random Lion Badges and a few other Odds... Toms306 0 1,933 20-05-2013, 10:42 PM
Last Post: Toms306

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)