Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Kenwood KDC W707 cd player
#1
Kenwood KDC W707 cd player plus peugeot 306 phase 3 (unsure if it differs) steering control adapter.

Slight problem - when it loads up you need to hold it down for a few secs,see video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq4ioTom7...re=youtube

[Image: IMG_2353.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2354.jpg]


Comes with instructions,box,iso adpater,iso steering control adapter,release forks,cage ,cd facia holder (official kenwood one) etc etc

exact specs - http://www.justkenwood.co.uk/car-audio.a...-car-radio

Right £45posted
[Image: sig.jpg]
#2
only reason selling is misses parents just bought me a new one for my birthday (ahem *today*)
[Image: sig.jpg]
#3
I have one of these at home, great HU, Only changed it because I wanted bluetooth so got the current version at the time.
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#4
yea i loved it and dont want to sell it to be honest but i cant really tell the gf parents i dont want it,expecting a card and a drink off them not a brand new HU costing £80 lol...
[Image: sig.jpg]
#5
£45 posted with control Smile
[Image: sig.jpg]
#6
still for sale
[Image: sig.jpg]
#7
still for sale
[Image: sig.jpg]
#8
offers?
[Image: sig.jpg]
#9
bumping
[Image: sig.jpg]
#10
Yuh May be interested in this. Does it have AUX in, and sub out?

If alls good may well take it off you. I am running the OEM HU at the moment. know where is a good place to get the 306 HU front panel? apparently the OEM one is slightly different shape...Unless your including it?

What happens if you don't hold the front down when you switch it on?
#11
Spec sheet doesn't say it has Aux in, no go sorry. I use a media computer so aux in is essential.
#12
nauest Wrote:Spec sheet doesn't say it has Aux in, no go sorry. I use a media computer so aux in is essential.

I know that you can rewire the CD changer plug to work as an aux in as you have done with your current HU Wink

Edit:- or you can get one of these to save messing around -

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kenwood-Aux-L ... 1843wt_932

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/KENWOOD-CA-C2 ... _500wt_715

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/KENWOOD-Aux-I ... 240wt_1016

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kenwood-aux-i ... 1370wt_889
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#13
Alright, cool. Yuh that RCA adapter will do the trick. Can you give me some more details on that problem its got? Is that every time it is switched on or only when loading the face?
#14
nauest Wrote:Alright, cool. Yuh that RCA adapter will do the trick. Can you give me some more details on that problem its got? Is that every time it is switched on or only when loading the face?

I can't as its Ben that's selling it, I just have one the same at home so I know that would be the solution to the problem lol

I should be on bloody commission Tongue
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#15
haha, yuh I didn't notice you seamlessly take over from him! Doh
Cheers for the heads up on that lead.
#16
nauest Wrote:haha, yuh I didn't notice you seamlessly take over from him! Doh
Cheers for the heads up on that lead.

lol no worries, they are a good HU especially for what he is asking for it!
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#17
Yuh does sound alright, might need a bit of adaption to get it working with all my stuff. Just hope the D-Mask problem is fixable. TBH, probs just buy it and see if it can be fixed.
#18
It works fine if you don't hold your finger on it but it means you have to look "down" on it. To see what cd number etc it is lol
[Image: sig.jpg]
#19
You have a PM!

Big ups for your Missuses parents too! Wish I knew some that would buy me a HU... Tongue
#20
I will only take 20% commission on this one Ben Wink lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#21
Screw it, Have bought it off you on Ebay. look forward to getting it. It had better be fixable!

The D mask was just too slick, needed that in my car Tongue
#22
Will post it on Monday fella Smile


/thread
[Image: sig.jpg]
#23
Cheers Mate
#24
Well didn't get sent on Monday due to bank holiday haha so will b sent tomorrow mate Smile
[Image: sig.jpg]
#25
Haha, I did wonder about that! Cheers, Will let you know when it gets here.
#26
Who did you ship it with? Was hoping it would arrive today for the weekend but no show.
#27
Collectplus - ill check the tracking number when I get it fella
[Image: sig.jpg]
#28
Cool cheers, PM it to me.
#29
closed at request of OP
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sony CDX GT929U CD/MP3 Player with USB Tom85 6 4,305 03-07-2016, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Tom85
  Kenwood CD player, pugfest Mac22 0 1,611 13-07-2014, 03:39 AM
Last Post: Mac22
  FOR SALE: Kenwood 12" Sub Eeyore 5 3,215 05-06-2014, 05:27 PM
Last Post: WiNgNuTz

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)