Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
For free
#1
300w sub and box, paid £30 for it off dum dum at last FCS
And a 12" ported sub box
Need them gone ASAP.

Free to a good home unless you want to give me something for em
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#2
Where are you located mate? Wot make is the sub could do with one for the gti mines on its way out Smile



#3
What make is the 300w?
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#4
Urm I'll go check in a sec, the box it comes in is made for it, and located in bournemouth
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#5
Ahh abit to far for me to travel mate and i think a courier will be to costly :/



#6
That's fair enough, just need this lot gone. Don't want to bin it if someone wants it
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#7
It wont hang around mate sure somone will come fetch it Smile



#8
I got a friend in Bournemouth, I'll ask her see if she's interested Smile
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
#9
i want it if you dont get rid. will donate to club. Wink
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
#10
Okay the sub is a mac?? I do t have a clue on specs of it so......

Free to a good home Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#11
Let someone else have it. I already have one was just wondering if it was same as mine so I could be greedy Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#12
These are free, need them gone ASAP! How has no one snapped them up?

I would take them to the tip, but I can't justify having some pikey taking it. Or the people at the tip selling you cash .
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#13
I'll have 'em mate Big Grin
#14
If curt doesnt have them let me know the size and weight and i will price up a courier mate if thats ok with you?



#15
Lol spend all day waitin then get three offers at once. Curt I'd need it gone ideally in couple of days. Coming this way for any reason? Haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#16
Matt Wrote:Lol spend all day waitin then get three offers at once. Curt I'd need it gone ideally in couple of days. Coming this way for any reason? Haha
Unless free includes delivery then that's me out, lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#17
Haha delivery to you would cost me money haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#18
Matt Wrote:Lol spend all day waitin then get three offers at once. Curt I'd need it gone ideally in couple of days. Coming this way for any reason? Haha

Lol im suprised it hasnt gone already if i lived closer i would of collected this already Smile



#19
R45_ODV Wrote:
Matt Wrote:Lol spend all day waitin then get three offers at once. Curt I'd need it gone ideally in couple of days. Coming this way for any reason? Haha

Lol im suprised it hasnt gone already if i lived closer i would of collected this already Smile


Snap, I need an amp for components and another sun in box for my alpine v12 BUT I'm in Bristol Sad
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
#20
I'll take em, where abouts are you? Can come now if your not too far. I live near Petersfield.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
#21
Bournemouth. But I think curts having it now. So unless he says he doesn't want presume they are gone Smile will leave this open so curt can have his say
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#22
strictly_derv Wrote:I'll take em, where abouts are you? Can come now if your not too far. I live near Petersfield.
really? WTF didnt know you were so close! i go up to petersfeild a bit might have seen me about im only down in waterlooville
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FREE - Bootlid / Tailgate in white.... Completely rust free! pablito 10 7,157 23-07-2013, 05:49 PM
Last Post: pablito
Rainbow PH1 sideskirts - FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE Craig-o 7 5,451 18-07-2012, 06:23 AM
Last Post: Parksy87

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)