Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hi everyone, advice needed
#1
Hi everyone, I'm from Herts and own a 306 1.9 diesel, it's on an 02 plate and a fantastic workhorse, she is on 166k but never misses a beat. The only issue I have is the drivers seat base has separated from the frame apart from being uncomfortable I'm concerned should I be involved in a smash. I've tried to find a second hand seat to no avail and wonder if anyone knows if any other seats will fit? Thank in advance for any wisdom you can share. Daz
#2
3 or 5 door?
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
#3
It's a 5 door
#4
Welcome, maybe worth taking the seat out to see if it is repairable. Though i would of thought that you should be able to come across a seat fairly easy or best bet maybe to just get a complete set of seats, they can be picked up fairly cheap these days.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)