Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Gti6 intake manifold
#1
I have a 1.8 16v engine in my 306 and have been offered a gti6 intake manifold for it. Will I gain anything by fitting it? Is it worth getting the having it gas flowed properly?

Never mind just found the guide
#2
Hi. I've done this mod on the 1.8. you'll need the gaskets and senors and the air box setup or just a filter for the end. You'll also need to sort a breather out.

It doesn't add much. Maybe a few hp but it does make it sound better.

It worked for me but many have said it didn't run right after.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gti6 exhaust manifold connorp 0 1,713 02-07-2015, 06:44 PM
Last Post: connorp
  Gti6 inlet manifold connorp 11 6,651 25-06-2015, 02:08 PM
Last Post: welshpug
  Gti6 exhaust manifold connorp 1 2,370 01-05-2015, 07:16 PM
Last Post: Niall

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)