Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanted: Semi ecu bosch throttle position sensor
#1
As above in need of the throttle position sensor and everything that connects it to the throttle arm and bracket that holds it in place basically everything to fit it to mechanical my pump.

Will need to be posted. 

Thanks in advance



#2
I have one.

But fyi, if your throttle arm shaft is a short one...you may struggle to bolt it to the throttle shaft
Wishes for more power...
#3
(06-08-2017, 12:41 PM)Piggy Wrote: I have one.

But fyi, if your throttle arm shaft is a short one...you may struggle to bolt it to the throttle shaft

Price posted? Assuming you have everything with it to attach it to the pump?



#4
I have a whole semi ecu pump to break for spares
#5
(06-08-2017, 05:18 PM)Paul_13 Wrote: I have a whole semi ecu pump to break for spares

How much for the bits I'm after also the gov cradle/throttle shaft just incase I need that.



#6
Rather sell it whole, don't want a lot for it


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOR SALE: Comma semi-synth SX75W-90 GL5 oil, 5litres toseland 0 1,462 22-04-2016, 09:47 AM
Last Post: toseland
  Wanted: bosch pump throttle arm strut Jonny81191 6 4,093 02-04-2015, 07:40 PM
Last Post: Jonny81191
  Wanted: semi eci bosch TPS Piggy 2 2,216 12-06-2014, 03:23 PM
Last Post: Piggy

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)