Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
given them away
#1
hope I don't get in trouble for this by the mods but its not selling..
before I take the old bits I took off my 306 to the tip just thought if it would help anyone out free to anyone who wants them phase 2 headlights front and rear bumper few other bits if anyone wants them before they get skipped
#2
nice gesture mate thank you, might wanna say what colour they are Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
#3
(02-08-2017, 10:14 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: nice gesture mate thank you, might wanna say what colour they are Smile

cheers buddy.. they are nile blue nipping down to the garage later will get the code.
well you guys always help me out when I'm stuck think this forum is awesome  Itwasntme
#4
Grey area. Im sure free stuff is okay.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)