Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rusty jacking point
#1
My OSF jacking point isn't looking great.

I don't think it'll take another jack up from that point anymore.

Anyone know a good place around the Luton area that would do a decent repair on it and any idea on how much a repair would cost?

[Image: IMG_20170610_113434_zpszima5jlt.jpg]


[Image: IMG_20170610_113507_zps8mfpt0ew.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20170610_113448_zpswdabkadc.jpg]
#2
It rather depends whats behind the side skirt to be honest. Id say have a poke around yourself first and whip the sill off clean down etc just to see how bad the rust is then get a quote
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
#3
I'm dreading taking the skirt off. I think it should be fine under there and I think the rust has travelled up from damage from the silly jack I use (mental on jacking point) but there is always that chance that it isn't.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another rusty result of missing arch liner Mark 21 12,058 06-07-2014, 01:26 PM
Last Post: welshpug

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)