Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Phase 3 ISO & stereo cables picture request
#1
Hi guys, 

Basically when I bought my 2000 reg hdi the stereo cables had been messed about with. I want to install a new head unit and I was wondering if anyone could share a picture or two of their standard wires and ISO plugs so I can reverse whatever has been done to mine. 

   
190k Moonstone 3dr HDI sold
..on the lookout for a 6/rallye

#2
once I manage to hook mine out, i'll tske s pic & post for you Smile
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
#3
Oh nice, thanks!
190k Moonstone 3dr HDI sold
..on the lookout for a 6/rallye

#4
should have some pix up this eve, after I've been to halfrauds for some release keys.
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
#5
(19-05-2017, 05:18 PM)partybish Wrote: Oh nice, thanks!

ok, I've got some pix. hope they help.

   
   
   
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
#6
I'm an audio install tech I can tell u all the colours and what they are if you would like and how to get a switched ignition live without install steering controls if your still having problems with it that is
#7
(22-05-2017, 08:48 PM)Apugnamedreah Wrote: I'm an audio install tech I can tell u all the colours and what they are if you would like

you realise Peugeot don't use constant wire colours for cabling?
 all their wires are number coded not colour coded

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.



Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Picture request: Side skirt rubber seals. ConorTRG 4 3,961 30-08-2013, 01:04 AM
Last Post: ConorTRG
  cyclone picture request! Jimbo 3 2,890 18-08-2013, 09:49 PM
Last Post: Frosty

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)