Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanted: 23mm master cylinder
#1
As above looking for a 23 mm master cylinder, 2 port one would consider 22mm 

Any about?



#2
I think i should have one, i'll check my part stores this week.
#3
(21-05-2017, 05:23 PM)Frosty Wrote: I think i should have one, i'll check my part stores this week.

Thanks mate let me know.



#4
same here, i have a HDi M/C floating around in teh garage, removed off of mine ill check its ports a little later.

i think its 22.8mm
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
#5
I'll see if frosty has a 23mm one if not I'll message you toseland



#6
(24-05-2017, 07:24 AM)Chris_90 Wrote: I'll see if frosty has a 23mm one if not I'll message you toseland

Sorry for the delay, i'll have a look over the weekend for you.
#7
(26-05-2017, 06:31 AM)Frosty Wrote:
(24-05-2017, 07:24 AM)Chris_90 Wrote: I'll see if frosty has a 23mm one if not I'll message you toseland

Sorry for the delay, i'll have a look over the weekend for you.

No worries mate not in a massive rush.



#8
Messaged you on facebook Chris
#9
Sorted for one now cheers frosty





Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: 23mm 4 port master cylinder Chris_90 2 2,839 11-01-2017, 08:14 PM
Last Post: Chris_90
  Wanted: Gti6 master cylinder mcglynn 1 2,074 07-10-2014, 07:34 AM
Last Post: Anton
  Wanted: GTI master cylinder philpemberton94 2 2,158 17-08-2014, 03:32 PM
Last Post: spike2002

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)