Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
306 Estate mod suggestions
#1
Hi Guys,
This is my 306 Estate, i've been modifiying it quite recently and have started running out of ideas, just wondering what mods you guys suggest for me? to make it look nicer (engine mods are a no go as it is a 1.9 N/A Diesel.

   
   
   


I am planning on new alloys and a boot lip spoiler just got to find some that a straight fit and look decent.

it's already been lowered 30mm on front and will be lowered on rear but not going anymore as I have to tow.

just need some suggestions for the old girl to get her looking nicer.

thank you in advance
#2
2.0 HDI with a remap and your sorted! Cyclones too, looks like a clean car Smile
#3
(03-05-2017, 01:30 PM)MY95 Wrote: 2.0 HDI with a remap and your sorted! Cyclones too, looks like a clean car Smile

Sadly this isn't the 2.0hdi! It's a 1.9 straight diesel! But when It blows I'll bolt in a 2.0l dturbo
#4
get some Cyclone wheels, black mask the headlights & pressed number plates
Will look twice as good Big Grin
#5
Thats what i meant, saw it was a 1.9, should defo get it swapped before the 1.9 blows anyway Tongue
#6
If I get Rid of it then I'd be getting a non peugeot car
#7
I'd look at swapping to an old 1.9TD lump, it's an easy 20-30bhp for you and can be tuned to 150bhp easilly.

As for aesthetics I'd definitely take off the roof rails (6 torx bolts hidden under plastic caps) colour in the top of the lights with black vinyl to keep the nice line round the back of the boot windows and get some bigger wheels like a set of 16s of 17s from a newer Peugeot.

This is my old one
   
#8
that looks nice
#9
What are you towing with a nad wagon? Feel for you, that will be painfully slow. :/
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...



#10
(17-05-2017, 05:57 AM)Poodle Wrote: What are you towing with a nad wagon? Feel for you, that will be painfully slow. :/

my main toy! 
   
#11
Ah nothing too heavy then lol.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...



#12
noice. The boot trim where the key is. You can sand the key hole back and put a bit of plastic in there which gives enough clearance so that you dont have to remove the lock. Then filler over the top and have a smooth bit of trim and no key hole
#13
(19-05-2017, 08:35 PM)Eeyore Wrote: noice. The boot trim where the key is. You can sand the key hole back and put a bit of plastic in there which gives enough clearance so that you dont have to remove the lock. Then filler over the top and have a smooth bit of trim and no key hole

I tried filleting before honestly I'm really not good with filler
#14
(19-05-2017, 08:54 PM)Ben_Holden_ Wrote:
(19-05-2017, 08:35 PM)Eeyore Wrote: noice. The boot trim where the key is. You can sand the key hole back and put a bit of plastic in there which gives enough clearance so that you dont have to remove the lock. Then filler over the top and have a smooth bit of trim and no key hole

I tried filleting before honestly I'm really not good with filler

neither am i. I got a spare bit of trim i could do it on so i could always put the original back on when i realised it was rubbish!
#15
(19-05-2017, 09:06 PM)Eeyore Wrote:
(19-05-2017, 08:54 PM)Ben_Holden_ Wrote:
(19-05-2017, 08:35 PM)Eeyore Wrote: noice. The boot trim where the key is. You can sand the key hole back and put a bit of plastic in there which gives enough clearance so that you dont have to remove the lock. Then filler over the top and have a smooth bit of trim and no key hole

I tried filleting before honestly I'm really not good with filler

neither am i. I got a spare bit of trim i could do it on so i could always put the original back on when i realised it was rubbish!

Honestly It doesn't bother me that much, I'd rather sort the bigger parts first like alloys, and getting a body shop to make me a smoothed bonnet and bonnet catch cover first
#16
So finally got those new alloys and she sitting nicely now
   
   
#17
looks good apart from that black thing on the bottom of the bumper. Wink
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)