Posts: 6,367
Threads: 87
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
48
Location: South Yorks.
Car Model/Spec: Rouge vallelunga 5 door Dturbo
Few Scotch members but not me, welcome to the club mate
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Posts: 6,258
Threads: 371
Joined: Feb 2014
Reputation:
29
Location: suffolk
Car Model/Spec: ford fiesta
Welcome along youve had more than me!! Again not from scotland though
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Posts: 341
Threads: 26
Joined: Oct 2026
Reputation:
0
In Glasgow with a 6 I've not had enough time (or been injury free) to do work on. Runs okay but clunks over speed bumps since I got b12 kit. Need to figure out what it is. Top mounts been done. Steering rack change is next on list but not sure if I'll get it done this year as I've knackered my wrist!
Welcome to forum.
Posts: 71
Threads: 21
Joined: May 2016
Reputation:
1
Location: Scotland
Car Model/Spec: Phase 2 Dturbo
You can guess where I'm from from my username lol... Not far from Lanark. Driving a Nile blue ph2 Dturbo. Saw a really nice blaze 6 today, just up at Newhouse.
Posts: 5
Threads: 2
Joined: Oct 2013
I'm from Scotland too mate over in Fife

got a phase 2 sedan at the moment

on the hunt for a Bosch pump kit for it