Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
induction 'kit'
#1
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150792663286?s...500wt_1156


Big Grin
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
#2
Is this yours by any chance? your first post... You sell on here you know, no need to be all ninja about it Smile
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#3
Yeah it's mine, and yeah it's my first post. I am a known member on another forum, with the same username.

I am genuine, will get posting at some point Wink
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
#4
pug306? lol
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]


306 HDI, soon to be XUD
#5
declantg Wrote:pug306? lol

Mainly club-306, but yeah.
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
#6
ahh ok, well welcome along Big Grin
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]


306 HDI, soon to be XUD
#7
Thanks Smile
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
#8
Hour or so left..
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
#9
hiii glwts
#10
How come you sold it? Upgrade?
#11
This the same one you offered me? Glad you got shot of it in the end, I doubt I'd have been able to afford it the end of this month either! lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
#12
I did look at the item but want a panel filter
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
#13
Jacko Wrote:How come you sold it? Upgrade?

Too much induction noise for me, plus I want a standard looking bay. Now using standard airbox with BMC element.

Wingnutz yeah it's that one, took it off the other day and was just lying about taking up space so needed to go!
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: Induction Kit shazilla 2 1,875 30-12-2014, 01:35 PM
Last Post: mspdan

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)