Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Volcane alloys?
#1
Do zx volcane alloys fit 306 without spacers etc? Also how rare are they because I haven't seen any for absolutely ages
#2
Don't do it.


Just don't.
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
#3
Hahaha, I want to get something different but oem, I don't want cyclones or steels.
#4
hmm, will just about fit over 266mm brakes, other than that don't see a problem with fitment

I've got loads of sets, put me out of my misery by taking a set off me

haters gonna hate ..etc

[Image: them_haters_they_be_hatin_by_xninjadragonx-d5b4ju0.png]
#5
How much are you selling them for? Assuming 266mm are hdi brakes?
#6
make me an offer, have sets with and without tyres

yeah hdi brakes are 266mm - only just clear, may need a bit of filing for clearance, wheel weights moved to outside ..etc

About the same as getting 205 speedlines over gti-6 brakes
#7
Literally have no idea what they go for! Would they need collecting or would you post?
#8
(23-10-2015, 08:33 PM)aaron_one Wrote: Literally have no idea what they go for! Would they need collecting or would you post?
Collection from me in Woodstock probably Smile
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5







#9
Woodstock Oxfordshire? If so absolutely mint I'm 25 minutes away haha. Anyway have you a rough idea of how much you want for wheels and tyres?
#10
Anyone still wanting to shift any?
#11
(24-10-2015, 09:25 PM)aaron_one Wrote: Anyone still wanting to shift any?

Yes Oxfordshire... ZX will get back to you, probably just busy with work.
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5







#12
Okay that's good news! I'll be patient now haha
#13
Drop me a pm Aaron, will get some pics over to you


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)