Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
FREE STUFF !
#1
Want it all out of my garage pick up only also got 2 front window motors all parts came off a 5 door inbox me if intrested

[Image: 5e0972da-fdb8-943d.jpg]

[Image: 5e0972da-fe28-4900.jpg]
#2
Where are you mate? I'd like the scuttle panels if your not too far away from me
#3
Bradford mate
#4
your miles away from me in Worcester....if I paypal'd you a £5 would you post?
#5
il take the C pillar trims
#6
I'll take the broom Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#7
Matt Wrote:I'll take the broom Smile

Well if this is how it's being done I'll take the brown suitcase ninja
Captain Standard

#8
I'll take the tool box Wink
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
#9
Bunch of scavengers...



I'll take the matterese to the right. Is it double or single? Big Grin
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#10
Funny guys lol don't wanna post owt mate
#11
up to you mate, happy to cover postage and bubble wrap though
#12
can you send me to Portugal the red button, lcd, speedometer and A pillar trims?
[Image: sign.png]
↑ Project ↑
#13
I'll take it if you are free tomorrow afternoon sometime?
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free Stuff r3k1355 4 4,954 04-06-2020, 04:38 PM
Last Post: r3k1355
  free stuff tsotd 2 2,492 07-06-2015, 09:40 AM
Last Post: tsotd
  FREE - Bootlid / Tailgate in white.... Completely rust free! pablito 10 7,095 23-07-2013, 05:49 PM
Last Post: pablito

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)