Posts: 86
Threads: 14
Joined: Nov 2014
Location: Menorca
Car Model/Spec: 306 1.6
i have been researching what center pipe or race tube whatever you wish to call it, i do not mind mild steel as i cannot stretch to stainless on the budget i am on, sportex's website is broken when paying with paypal, and i cannot use my spanish debit card, now i have found this
http://www.rodiautosport.es/competicion-...32195.html , my question is this looks like it is for a phase 1 mine is a 1997 but phase 2. they don't supply for a phase 2, would this fit my phase 2 or is the floor-plan different, and also if there actually and point in buying a race tube, i would like extra noise and if possible a little gain but i don't expect much.
Posts: 86
Threads: 14
Joined: Nov 2014
Location: Menorca
Car Model/Spec: 306 1.6
(29-07-2015, 04:07 PM)Calpin Wrote: i have been researching what center pipe or race tube whatever you wish to call it, i do not mind mild steel as i cannot stretch to stainless on the budget i am on, sportex's website is broken when paying with paypal, and i cannot use my spanish debit card, now i have found this http://www.rodiautosport.es/competicion-...32195.html , my question is this looks like it is for a phase 1 mine is a 1997 but phase 2. they don't supply for a phase 2, would this fit my phase 2 or is the floor-plan different, and also if there actually and point in buying a race tube, i would like extra noise and if possible a little gain but i don't expect much.
ive ordered a ragazzon center pipe, and i will stick with my ulter back box for now and see how it all sounds when its on, and i freind has nearly finished painting my nimrods white, with a car color coded center.
Posts: 750
Threads: 30
Joined: Mar 2015
Reputation:
5
Location: Birmingham
Car Model/Spec: 306 HDi Dturbo 5dr
Thats sounds great mate, you got any pictures?
![[Image: 9fa12c59-0c3d-4413-968d-6a7840ff068f.jpg]](http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv295/highwayman306/9fa12c59-0c3d-4413-968d-6a7840ff068f.jpg)
Stage 1 HDi DTurbo Diablo 5dr, "Dee-Dee"
Posts: 86
Threads: 14
Joined: Nov 2014
Location: Menorca
Car Model/Spec: 306 1.6
As soon as I get them peiced together I will get some on, I would also like to de-wiper, a decision made easier by some prick snapping my rear blade in half.
Posts: 86
Threads: 14
Joined: Nov 2014
Location: Menorca
Car Model/Spec: 306 1.6
(31-07-2015, 12:45 PM)Eeyore Wrote: I had the sportex centre pipe and I do still have it sitting around spare. It was good fun and made it a lot more raspy. I had a 1.8 with decat, sportex race centre to standard backbox.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFzwYtyaMLo
Wish I'd have asked now, but I'm sure it will be OK with this one, if for ever reason it doesn't turn up or I get messed a round I would happily buy your sportex
Posts: 86
Threads: 14
Joined: Nov 2014
Location: Menorca
Car Model/Spec: 306 1.6
Nimrods painted with color coded center
Posts: 86
Threads: 14
Joined: Nov 2014
Location: Menorca
Car Model/Spec: 306 1.6
Some Things arrived today!