Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
G.I BREAKING ph1 estate
#1
Im hoping it doesn't come to breaking it but if it does I need to see who would be intrested in what

 now for me to even consider breaking this id need someone  comitted to buying the turbo/manifold set up / the main parts
 
 4 branch manifold /turbo set up complete bolt on ready to go £450 ovno turbo was new when fitted inc the down pipe and exhaust system.

 Arp head studs £140

New cg paddle clutch £190

Fully resealed hdi gear box £50

11mm bosch fuel pump £110 was resealed when fitted with genuine bosch seals

  fmic kit Inc inlet mani £130



  gaz rear adjustable shocks £60

Koni adjustable front shocks and springs  £50 


For  me to break it I need all of above comfirmed sold etc

I have had some intrest in the above so they have first refusal on those parts
#2
I'd take the head studs fella.
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
#3
I'll have pump
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
#4
Has the clutch been tested at all? Or is it brand spanker? Also intrested on studs.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
#5
Whats the turbo?
#6
Bash the clutch is in the car currently a proxy 50 miles of the bed in period has been done holds great.

Mark it's a gta2260vl
#7
I am very tempted by the complete setup, what is the exhaust system, stainless?

I will just sell my turbo, manifold, downpipe to fund it.

But I would need it sooner rather than later.
#8
Gaz rears please.
93 106 xsi
98 306 1.9d 
98 306 1.9td lx 
01 306 2.0hdi 
97 306 1.9td estate 
96 306 dturbo 
96 306 dturbo 
#9
Yeh complete stainless system from head to turbo and down pipe back inc back box with hidden tip.braided stainless oil lines etc
#10
One last question is the exhaust heat wrapped?

When would be good to come and collect if I can sort at the funds.
#11
its all heat wraped rigjt down to the join on the down pipe but wainting on a couple lads getting back to me in buying the whole car hopefully in the next day or two if that's ok.
#12
If you do break let me know I can pick pump up anytime. Full lot or just pump
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
#13
GAZ Rears/Back axle
3 x Peugeot owner.

1996 106.
1996 306 D Turbo S.
1994 Mercedes Benz 320E.
1997 306 GLX.

Subscribe! - https://www.youtube.com/user/TheADKJD/videos
#14
How old are the front shocks? Also what have you got in the way of battery relocation kit?
#15
sorry guys the estate has sold as a whole


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Breaking: my hdi estate Matt 16 10,794 02-03-2017, 10:56 PM
Last Post: lph
  Breaking moonstone hdi estate. kentiiboii 0 1,977 02-03-2017, 10:16 PM
Last Post: kentiiboii
  Breaking silver ph2 estate ash23 2 2,592 28-01-2016, 08:28 PM
Last Post: ash23

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)