Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Alreet...
#1
I'm not new here, I had an old account I lost details for. Had a stage 1+ HDi that ate a clutch and now ive just bought a cabriolet from Jimbo on here. I can't not own a 306 with him around haha!

Ciao, tony
#2
Hi tony, good to hear you'll be back in a 306
#3
Hi Tony
If you PM me your email address, i should be able to sort your old account out for you Smile
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#4
Hello mate
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
#5
Welcome Smile
#6
Hi Niall, my username was Turkish my email may have been tonycox89@gmail.com or tonycox@gmx.com. Don't have access to the gmx one now!
#7
bloody Turkish. just leave him on this account Niall
#8
Haha cheers damo! Be good to get my old account back!


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)