Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
XUD temperature problems
#1
Smile 
new to the 306 scene I've bought a ph1 d turbo, my problem which I'm having is that when I'm driving around or idling the car will get hot or if I'm on the throttle it will creep up forcing me to granny it everywhere. is this a known problem as I've bled the system and still have no luck, i don't know much about these cars and am looking to keep this one Big Grin
#2
Try replacing the thermostat, is I hammer mine it will go above 90c but the fan kicks in about 98c iirc and cools it down.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#3
changed the stat yesterday, forgot to put that
#4
maybe worth changing the water pump? whilst your at it do the cambelt and adjuster if they have not been done recently.
#5
it was fine when i drove it home when i first got it then just started to do it all of a sudden, belt has been changed recently too
#6
has the water pump been changed i see you say the belt has some times the impellar on the aterpump goes.
#7
What state is the rad in?
#8
ill check the paperwork tomorrow & its a newish rad its in good condition id say
#9
Are the radiator fans working properly? I didn't have any on my car for a while and it would behave in a similar way.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)