Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanted: Heater control loom
#1
Anyone breaking a phase 2/3 with aircon, I need the plug and about 6" or so of wiring from the loom for the heater control. As in picture below. Thankyoupleases!

[attachment=21660]
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#2
I've got one mate I'll try to remember to cut it off for you, if I don't remind me, Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
#3
(14-02-2015, 04:04 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: I've got one mate I'll try to remember to cut it off for you, if I don't remind me, Smile

Cheers man, how much posted?
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#4
If Matt don't sort you out I can. I got a 1.8 China ph3 to break
#5
I'll chuck you it in with the rad hose.
[Image: sig.jpg]
#6
(15-02-2015, 08:00 PM)Chris Wrote: I'll chuck you it in with the rad hose.

Awesome, cheers man! Big Grin
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.



Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Heater control panel Teddy 2 2,090 01-11-2015, 04:20 PM
Last Post: Teddy
  Dash Heater Control Panel With A/C td163 0 1,630 06-10-2015, 07:08 PM
Last Post: td163
  Wanted: A/C heater control unit Jonny81191 4 2,918 11-02-2015, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Jonny81191

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)