Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Anyone Near Bridlington or York?
#1
Looking at a couple of exhausts on eBay and they're collection only :roll:

I've asked about arranging a courier but if they decide to be awkward is anyone nearby that could pick it up and I'll arrange a courier?
#2
got a hdi backbox if that helps? practically brand new and can get it to York
[Image: ocpic2.pg.jpg]
http://www.sanderson-brown.com
MrsMoonstone Wrote:Cats eyes get in the way of the racing line!
Moonstone HDi Phase 3- Scrapped Sad --- 1.6 Phase 2 - Scrapped Sad --- BMW 318is 1993 (Hyperventilates)
#3
Moonstone2.0 Wrote:got a hdi backbox if that helps? practically brand new and can get it to York

It's not me in York, that's where the exhausts are but thanks anyway Smile
#4
I'd have been going to Brid this weekend if my f*cking crappy Skoda wasn't dead...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  york... Just Sean 42 33,046 10-08-2013, 07:40 PM
Last Post: LadySteve

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)