Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
GTI-6 front brake setup
#1
Hi all, I'm after a gti6 front brake setup for my Peugeot 309 engine conversion project. If anyone's got a setup please give me a shout. Cheers, Dan
#2
Got a few here with discs and pads for £50 posted.
Also got GTi 2 port mc's for £20 if you need one too.
[Image: sig.jpg]
#3
Chris, how much for just the calipers??
My dust seals aint great so want a pair with good seals on!
(sorry for threahack!)
Wishes for more power...
#4
if you want to split I'll take the carriers ...
#5
I'll take a front setup then Chris if that's okay? How do you want paying?
#6
(03-02-2015, 06:38 PM)zx_volcane Wrote: if you want to split I'll take the carriers ...

Ok fella ThumbsUp

see what chris says Smile
Wishes for more power...
#7
Got a few sets here. Will check in prices for splitting them down tomorrow.

Piggy/zx. £25 delivered for the caliper and £20 for the carriers.
[Image: sig.jpg]
#8
I got calipers, carriers and a set of new brembo discs.
'95 Peugeot 405 GLX with XU10J4RS and ITB's
'97 Peugeot 406 1.9TD with TD04
'05 RenaultSport 182 Cup


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: 283mm brake setup, gti6 ..etc zx_volcane 3 3,147 13-10-2015, 07:44 AM
Last Post: zx_volcane
  Wanted: 266mm brake setup Nathan1305 14 9,394 16-04-2015, 09:20 AM
Last Post: highwayman306
  Wanted: Hdi front brake setup 266mm zx_volcane 17 9,220 11-10-2013, 06:49 PM
Last Post: Dum-Dum

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)