Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Whos doing is this!
#1
Tongue 
Putting my status thing as "bx hoarder" haha just noticed it
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
#2
Not me but tis fair enough Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
#3
Liam I reckon... It's not wrong is it. lol
#4
The title of this thread is melting my brain kyle! Haha :p
#5
Whose doing is this?*
#6
Completely lost me lol
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
#7
I will try and change it for you James Smile

It is true I don't want to break one as it looks nice where it is and be a shame to see it go. I am after another however a 4x4
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
#8
(05-02-2015, 09:10 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Liam I reckon...  It's not wrong is it. lol

This one isn't actually me Wink
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  whos good with job contracts bashbarnard 4 3,438 13-12-2016, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Silky
  Whos from/near Surrey (KT15) silverzx 0 1,758 12-06-2015, 03:44 PM
Last Post: silverzx
  Whos is this then on eBay? MY95 4 3,765 09-03-2015, 11:32 AM
Last Post: puglove

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)