Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
t2 oil line
#1
As title anyone have one? 
#2
I bent my spare gt15 to fit k14 works fine
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
#3
yeah want one handy just in case things get abit heavy handed lol
#4
Fair enough
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
#5
Bump!
#6
Still looking Smile
#7
i have one on a turbo its a little bent from when i pulled it out the way but not kinked or anything.

wont really get time to post with how im working atm free if you collect it matw


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)