Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
306 hdi exhaust manifold
#1
Anyone got one they're chucking away?
#2
Possibly, I'll have a look
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#3
Just noticed its a different style to a c5/xsara like the one I have and looks like it might accommodate the gtb a little better
#4
Assuming the Citroen one is the same as a 110 406, it's the EGR outlet position that's the main difference, but I believe the flange is at a slightly different angle/rotation too.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#5
Yeah it's the slight angle I noticed. Should make it clear slightly better
#6
Pm ozonehostile, i know he had one spare Smile
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
#7
I have one here.
#8
(13-10-2014, 08:37 PM)mcglynn Wrote: I have one here.

If it's going free I'll happily pay postage!
#9
That means the effort of taking it off the turbo etc for nothing...

Few beer tokens & postage. Might be a bugger to post from here thats all.
#10
I'll get one over here mate
#11
Its about 12nor 13 quid to courier, dont know if thats competitive in comparison.

Its there if your stuck im sure we can sort something out.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: gti 6 exhaust manifold Stef205 4 3,110 26-12-2016, 03:56 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Wanted: turbo diesel exhaust manifold Chris_90 4 3,881 06-12-2016, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Chris_90
  Wanted: Non Egr T2/K14 exhaust manifold Jimbo 6 3,349 01-07-2015, 06:49 PM
Last Post: Jimbo

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)