Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tax Disc Abolishment
#1
Yes I was bored at work.
http://youtu.be/Xx89IYv_Mf4
#2
Well, that's different I guess. lol
#3
Funny video, but think of your history folder! Sad
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
#4
I'm keeping mine in my window.

It's the only thing you get from them after handing over 200 notes, so I'm keeping hold of that mofo.
#5
Vertical Video Syndrome.
#6
(06-10-2014, 05:06 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: Vertical Video Syndrome.

Was literally about to post this very thing. Nasty case of VVS there! lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
#7
Bit hard holding phone lighter and maintance spray all at once getting it alight. If id of thought about it I should of lit the disc first then I would of had spare hand as was holding phone in my mouth by the phones case lol had my pyro head on and not me thinking logocally head


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)