Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Xud engine mount (AC version)
#1
As above. For a 1.9 XUD9TE with AC
With the tensioner and roller if possible

Thanks
#2
I assume you mean the aux bracket?

If so...you may need to be more specific unless you have a few different alternators to try as I found!
Wishes for more power...
#3
Oh right

Yeah the aux engine bracket. The one that carries the PAS pump and alternator
#4
From my experience I found there is two different brackets for the one's with AC...just as a heads up. Think perhaps due to age or phase etc

I did have one with a new tensioner on it a while back but chucked it out as no one wanted it Undecided soz
Wishes for more power...


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Top engine mount for V6 conversion Lolben91 2 3,429 28-08-2017, 12:07 PM
Last Post: allye
  Poly rear engine mount custom-decals2012 0 1,794 31-07-2016, 12:08 PM
Last Post: custom-decals2012
  Wanted: Standard xud rear engine mount clarkey2010 2 2,799 01-10-2015, 12:17 PM
Last Post: clarkey2010

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)