Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
eBay
#1
Anyone else getting problems logging it to eBay?

It keeps telling me my password is wrong but when I go to reset my password it tells me my email address isn't on there system?
#2
I had to reset mine I had to get them to ring me with a PIN number.
#3
My ebay app is still signing in ok, just checked
#4
everything ok here
Project: Formula Peugeot
#5
I'll give them a ring tomorrow.

The strange thing is my lotto account also didn't recognise my password but I reset that ok.

Before anyone says I didn't have cap lock on.
#6
Mines just singed me in and out about ten times stupid thing, getting me worried that some one hacked it Undecided



#7
on an unrelated note... facebook is down?
#8
I have 2 accounts one on phone and one on ipad but I couldn't login on my ipad and had to click the forgot password then it all went belly up in the end I found a section where you have to enter a pin and a computer rings you. Not much help sorry
#9
ive just looked on eBay's General Announcement Board there having Technical issues with parts of ebay.
#10
I couldn't sign in earlier.
#11
I couldn't log in to ebay for a couple of hours earlier...working now but everytime I go 'back to search results' it's blank with no results. Given up with ebay for today lol!
#12
Glad it's me then.
#13
Don't you mean glad it's not you?! lol

Having issues here too, keeps telling me my password is wrong.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
#14
Yeah lol

All working fine today.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)