Posts: 20
Threads: 6
Joined: Aug 2014
Location: Dorset
Car Model/Spec: 306 1.4ltr 5 Door Lx
Hi there guys!
I'm looking at making my car look more.. fun
maybe tinted lights.. coloured rims

would be awesome if someone could work a little magic on a couple of pics, see what you can come up with.
i'll get some better pics up tomorrow

Cheers guys!
[attachment=18149][attachment=18150][attachment=18151]
Posts: 20
Threads: 6
Joined: Aug 2014
Location: Dorset
Car Model/Spec: 306 1.4ltr 5 Door Lx
04-08-2014, 11:00 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2014, 11:13 PM by HubbzPug.)
Yes! thats exactly how i'd like it..
Thanks man
I need to find a smooth bonnet and grill! any ideas?
Posts: 13,881
Threads: 476
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
81
Location: Ipswich
Car Model/Spec: 306 Rallye
Wasnt a photoshop. Thats a real car! Cant go too wrong if you make something that looks like that!
Posts: 20
Threads: 6
Joined: Aug 2014
Location: Dorset
Car Model/Spec: 306 1.4ltr 5 Door Lx
haha i knew it was a real car

looks ace! are they just steelies sprayed white? or have they been modified?
Posts: 775
Threads: 40
Joined: Feb 2013
Reputation:
1
Location: West Brom/Stourbridge
Car Model/Spec: 2.0Ltr HDI
Look like banded steels to me.
I've just gone from a smooth front bumper to a normal one. I don't think it looks right and I know where there's a smooth rear bumper... Hmmmmmm