Posts: 372
Threads: 28
Joined: Mar 2012
Reputation:
4
Location: Wolverhampton
25-06-2014, 10:40 PM
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2014, 10:33 PM by Chris1357.)
Breaking a Ph3 in Nile blue.
Half leather leaf interior £40
283's includes discs-pads £50
Ph3 bumper in good condition £30
Ect
Can post most things via work just ask
Chris
Posts: 5,946
Threads: 141
Joined: Oct 2012
Reputation:
35
Location: Herefordshire
Car Model/Spec: 106 rallye, GTi6, Hdi dturbo
I think I messaged you on Facebook about the condition of the panels?
Send me some on here if it's easier dude
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon
'99 306 gti6
Posts: 1,213
Threads: 92
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
5
Location: Birmingham
Car Model/Spec: Subaru 20.d, GTi 6, 205 xs
How many doors?
Vehicle repair and servicing in the midlands pm for details
Current cars
Subaru Impreza 2.0d - Daily
306 1.8 - track whore soon to be GTI6
Posts: 372
Threads: 28
Joined: Mar 2012
Reputation:
4
Location: Wolverhampton
I Have took Pictures Zakk Just need to Upload them.
Dan 3 door.
Posts: 5,946
Threads: 141
Joined: Oct 2012
Reputation:
35
Location: Herefordshire
Car Model/Spec: 106 rallye, GTi6, Hdi dturbo
(28-06-2014, 08:47 PM)Chris1357 Wrote: I Have took Pictures Zakk Just need to Upload them.
Dan 3 door.
awesome, does it have colour coded ph3 strips? if so when are you free
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon
'99 306 gti6
Posts: 372
Threads: 28
Joined: Mar 2012
Reputation:
4
Location: Wolverhampton
It has got Ph3 color colour coded strips but I know one of the wing ones was once Manstain.
I'm Free tomorrow & any evening after 6:30. Also Going to Pugfest.
Chris
Posts: 5,946
Threads: 141
Joined: Oct 2012
Reputation:
35
Location: Herefordshire
Car Model/Spec: 106 rallye, GTi6, Hdi dturbo
(28-06-2014, 11:39 PM)Chris1357 Wrote: It has got Ph3 color colour coded strips but I know one of the wing ones was once Manstain.
I'm Free tomorrow & any evening after 6:30. Also Going to Pugfest.
Chris
awesome, im away all day tomorrow, perhaps one night in the week?
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon
'99 306 gti6
Posts: 372
Threads: 28
Joined: Mar 2012
Reputation:
4
Location: Wolverhampton
Bump... Going to Pugfest so can take most parts with me, Not Big parts though I'm already taking a Cabriolet roof.
Chris
Posts: 20,092
Threads: 591
Joined: Nov 2012
Reputation:
54
Location: Cotswolds
Car Model/Spec: Stage 13 16v HDi
What condition/mileage are the front calipers?
Posts: 372
Threads: 28
Joined: Mar 2012
Reputation:
4
Location: Wolverhampton
Crystals £30.
Ph3 Spoiler £10
Silver Ph3 centre console £10
ECT-ECT can take items to Pugfest next Sunday
Or post via work...
Posts: 37
Threads: 7
Joined: Feb 2013
How much would you take for both doors and what condtion they in thanks?
Posts: 372
Threads: 28
Joined: Mar 2012
Reputation:
4
Location: Wolverhampton
Drivers door is in perfect condition, not a mark on it.. Passanger door has a small crease where its hit the wing..
£20 each complete doors.
Chris
Posts: 412
Threads: 12
Joined: Apr 2014
Reputation:
1
I'll take the brakes mate