Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanted: Intercooler hoses for hdi
#1
As above ready I want the 406 top part and c5 bottom cheap as possible ideally Smile
#2
have a 406 top part that has been tap for a boost gauge if any use?

message me if it is mate as not on much at the minute

thanks
#3
http://bit.ly/1oRk7gE

Saw this while browsing.
93 106 xsi
98 306 1.9d 
98 306 1.9td lx 
01 306 2.0hdi 
97 306 1.9td estate 
96 306 dturbo 
96 306 dturbo 
#4
Thats the "406" bottom pipe not the "c5" one, ie from the 2.0 110 hdi, not the 2.2.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...



#5
Indeed I messaged him a few days ago he's wanting something silly like 60 quid so I left it, thanks anyways though Smile
#6
Flol, got the same set here you can have for £35 posted. Bottom pipe is a bit scraped, but sound.

I might even have a second bottom pipe about, will have a look tomoz evening.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...





Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)