Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
oh yes.. the orange is back!
#1
pink
#2
Sorted that out for you Smile
#3
I'd watch that but i won't as i know it'll probably be stupidly catchy and be stuck in my head forever ¬_¬
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#4
Bollocks. I didnt even click it, just read "Friday" and it has all come flooding back into my head. Thanks a bunch
[Image: c6769879.jpg] TEAM TRACK CAR + An E60 530d M-Sport for the daily
#5
I got lips, you got lips...
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#6
Scott Wrote:Sorted that out for you Smile

Thanks Smile
I would marry the orange if he had arms and legs.. Hes awesome! X
pink
#7
4WayDiablo Wrote:I got lips, you got lips...

brbrrrrrrrrrrrbBBBrbRRRBbbbbbbbbbbbbbrRRRRRRRRRRRBBBBBbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrr
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#8
f*ck shaker, this is going to be in my head now!
[Image: kim.png]
#9
f*ck shaker?
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#10
KimmieKat Wrote:f*ck shaker, this is going to be in my head now!

Mwahaha just think of ' I whip my hair back and forth' lol x
pink
#11
Stop it!!! Sad

oh and it was touchscreen fail lol
[Image: kim.png]
#12
KimmieKat Wrote:Stop it!!! Sad

oh and it was touchscreen fail lol

Think you should give Phoebes tablet back. Your clearly not very good with it lmao
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#13
Ssshhhh. I like playing games on it!
[Image: kim.png]
#14
Lol f*ck shaker
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#15
lmao wtf


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So my orange cabby is up for sale again.. Jonny81191 14 5,860 15-12-2015, 11:16 PM
Last Post: Dum-Dum
  orange weds code pls! Jimmyboycheck 3 2,942 04-06-2014, 09:52 PM
Last Post: kentiiboii
  orange weds code pls! Jimmyboycheck 2 2,262 14-05-2014, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Jimmyboycheck

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)