Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
newbie 306dt
#1
Hi there I'm new to the 306 scene and I've only had my 306 one day but i must say loving it already the diesel turbo is surprisingly nippy and looks great l love watching it boost up on the gauge i brought my 306 from a 306oc member yesterday who has been very helpful and helped me sign up so here i am Big Grin
#2
Hey mate, welcome along, as i said in my text, i know theres a good couple of members on here that will be glad to see my old DT living on.

Get your name down on the list for FCS if you're definitely interested, you'll find the thread in the Meets section. Smile

BTW, if you're interested in seeing the progress i made with the car, my old project thread is here - http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-1996.html Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
#3
Welcome along Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
#4
Welcome along mate,
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
#5
Welcome
#6
Welcome to the forum Hello
#7
Love this car. Tried to get my cousin to buy it. Was a bit far away though. Glad to see its back on here
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
#8
Haha thanks for the warm welcome guys I've gotta say this car is so fun and I've got plans to carry on the mods xD already got some alloys on the way looking forward to the fcs this year Big Grin
#9
So are you actually coming to FCS? Have you got tickets? Would be good to see you there. Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
#10
Welcome along! Smile


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)