Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
For Sale: Bianca phase 1 Dturbo
#1
You can find pretty much everything which has been recently done to the car here:

http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-22383.html

165k
MOT until September 19th
Tax until September
Bosch pump with gov mod
Stainless exhaust system, no cat
GTi rear beam lowered 40mm
Front lowered 40mm
GTi front ARB
Braided lines
Yellow fogs
Recent cambelt

Just had a new MLS headgsket and all other related gaskets, new thermostat, injector seals etc. Also just had a new Gates aux tensioner.

Regular rust issues have already been taken care of (rear seatbelt mount and engine mount).

It's a really straight car and tidy underneath. Best driving and handling 306 I've ever owned, the steering is so precise and it rides really nice.

Only issues I can think of are the clutch judders when setting off but doesn't slip, it's got phase 2 door cards but the drivers window switch needs sorting (it works, just has a phase 1 switch) and the rocker breather pipe is split.

Has wiring run through the car for your audio install, done properly with the carpet out. Won't come with any audio apart from rear speakers, I'll leave the Focals in the front for £50 extra.

Car will come on green Cyclones with good tyres.

£650

Cheers,
Curt

[Image: Z0PRE5I.jpg]

[Image: 9pyrVwo.jpg]

[Image: PpBEwd0.jpg]

[Image: lAPdCEg.jpg]

[Image: tL0B338.jpg]

Will clean it tomorrow and get some more pictures with the Cyclones.
#2
Interested in any kind of deal with a 2001 hdi estate or a 98 cabby?
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
#3
Afraid not, need the cash.
#4
No probs mate, just fancied a p1 outside! Car looks good mate, glwts. :-)
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
#5
Cheers dude Smile
#6
nice car, fair price too, want but can't have lol...
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
#7
I don't want to clutter this thread, but just to add;

I have seen this car in the flesh and can vouch for how clean it is. Curt's looked after it well, and it clearly shows

GLWTS Smile
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
#8
could you lower the back slightly? Smile
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
#9
I've got first hand experience if how much work has gone into this car. And trust me you won't get bette for your money. If I had the cash if buy it just to keep it in the drive
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#10
if it was closer, id probably buy it today!
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
#11
Get the train down, drive it back Tongue
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#12
4 and half hours drive tho lol
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
#13
Thanks for all the kind words guys, appreciate it Smile.

I don't really want to be messing around with the beam if I can help it to be honest, although it's all nice and free/greased up from when I did it not too long ago so it'd be easy to adjust.

Obviously I can pick anyone up from the station if they do need to get a train.
#14
Right, this is now ready to go and I need it gone. Here's some pictures from today:

[Image: dXE6Y7C.jpg]

[Image: Zg38Zda.jpg]

[Image: BjpNh6p.jpg]

[Image: cyjwH8T.jpg]

[Image: 4Y0guiq.jpg]

[Image: OsTdasO.jpg]

[Image: 2rdEoZT.jpg]

[Image: TJ36udN.jpg]

[Image: oVrdXKT.jpg]

[Image: NsuzvdQ.jpg]

Will be going on eBay if not tonight, soon.

Someone buy her!
#15
Shame your selling up mate. Just FYI, my new clutch on my 1.8 juddered like hell and i cleared it by giving the car some serious stick off the lights and giving the clutch some serious abuse for a long drive. Sorted it right out. Might be worth a try Wink
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#16
Haha, cheers mate Smile.

Price drop, £650.
#17
Awh why cant you be in northern ireland? Deliver? Haha GLWTS
[Image: 20gh7o0.jpg]
#18
I'll deliver it Wink pay fuel, McDonald's and a shit ton of coffee and I'll do it haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#19
Wow this so epic please keep it !

I want them focals if you don't sell them with the car Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
#20
Sam, they are for sale seperatly, £65 posted, there is another thread Wink
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#21
650! god damn!
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
#22
Diablo '6?! ThumbsUp


You know you want it Wink
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#23
Haha, Ireland is a bit far... Car is no longer insured, so unfortunately delivery isn't an option anyway. Cash only I'm afraid.
#24
looks worth the asking price and nobody wants it, you see some people buying bangers for that price I would have it myself if wasn't to far away, nice car by the way.
#25
I wish I had the money for this Sad anybody want to buy a sigma ph1? Lol
#26
if i sell the estate and this is still for sale ill buy it
#27
Over my budget, Come up ar the wrong time of the month! =\
#28
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281331436236?s...1555.l2649
#29
I want this so badly, but I cant get it until ive sold my car Sad
#30
Has this sold now? Noticed its ended on ebay...


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOR SALE: Phase one dturbo wanted WDZ1663 0 2,725 30-11-2018, 05:08 PM
Last Post: WDZ1663
  306 dturbo 2 door phase 2/3 maxlee 0 2,457 22-04-2017, 12:03 PM
Last Post: maxlee
  FOR SALE: SOLD - 306 DTurbo Phase 1 Black - S16 Seats, 11mm Darren Pump - SOLD silverzx 46 35,680 18-11-2015, 10:13 AM
Last Post: silverzx

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)