Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Alternator Regulator supplier.
#1
Just a heads up on a company on eBay selling auto electrical bits.

Next day delivery - Brilliant!
Right Part - Brilliant!
Right Price - Brilliant!

My regulator brushes wore away finally, I suppose after 16 years they're allowed to. Took the alternator off, removed the regulator (two screws).

I went to all the 'local' motor factors and they all said more or less the same: "Haven't got one, can get one tomorrow, it'll be £82".

I had a look on ebay and the only people doing the part was "vehicleelectricsltd", so I rang them and had a chat. £11:80 inc delivery. It turned up the next day.

Fitted and working. Happy Bunny!
#2
(23-04-2014, 10:47 PM)Alex Wrote: Just a heads up on a company on eBay selling auto electrical bits.

Next day delivery - Brilliant!
Right Part - Brilliant!
Right Price - Brilliant!

My regulator brushes wore away finally, I suppose after 16 years they're allowed to. Took the alternator off, removed the regulator (two screws).

I went to all the 'local' motor factors and they all said more or less the same: "Haven't got one, can get one tomorrow, it'll be £82".

I had a look on ebay and the only people doing the part was "vehicleelectricsltd", so I rang them and had a chat. £11:80 inc delivery. It turned up the next day.

Fitted and working. Happy Bunny!

thanks for the heads up......info now in my little black book and remembered fopr when it comes time to change mine...probably when I do crank pulley, air con removal and cam belt! before summer hols and motorway run down south.....brilliant siteHeart this is.
#3
for anyone else that are interested web link here
http://vehicleelectricsshop.co.uk/
#4
Ive used them for regs before also, top quality service.
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
#5
wonder if they do bearings as well, got a few s16 and gti6 alternators kicking about that would be a waste to weigh in.
#6
for bearings try
http://engineersmate.co.uk/


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PP2000 - Supplier? Alan_M 5 3,963 12-05-2015, 07:18 PM
Last Post: tsotd

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)