Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Difference between bodies?
#31
TBH id have one on the drive ready for renewal time as thats when you'll get the best quote on it rather than getting the best quote on the 1.4 then having to switch it to a GTi6 in 2 months time.
#32
(24-04-2014, 05:50 PM)kentiiboii Wrote:
(24-04-2014, 02:47 PM)Nathan1305 Wrote: Yeah gonna wait a year till I think about a gti6 Smile

Personally id wait longer mate. get your experience up, your no claims bonus up. No offence but youll onky go and write another 6 off.

Haha I used to race go karts and club racing so I'm good at car control and so on but yeah I may wait a while so my no claims goes up Smile

(24-04-2014, 05:51 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: TBH id have one on the drive ready for renewal time as thats when you'll get the best quote on it rather than getting the best quote on the 1.4 then having to switch it to a GTi6 in 2 months time.

I'll have to start saving soon haha
#33
wait 2 or 3 years and gti6's will be cheap as chips to buy, there not exactly expensive atm
#34
(24-04-2014, 06:39 PM)willJspears Wrote: wait 2 or 3 years and gti6's will be cheap as chips to buy, there not exactly expensive atm

Yeah will be nice to have one Smile
#35
mines done 82k service history up till 69k and i paid 600 for it, bargain
#36
(24-04-2014, 06:47 PM)willJspears Wrote: mines done 82k service history up till 69k and i paid 600 for it, bargain

Wow that's good! I paid £495 for my 1.4
#37
I think the GTi6s are actually tarting to go up in price a little.

Looked after originals with low mileage will start to have real value soon.
#38
i think they will stay cheap for a bit, but when it comes to the point where they are getting a bit rare because they are often used as track car, then they will go up in price. ive only seen one other gti6 bar mine round where i live
#39
(24-04-2014, 06:39 PM)willJspears Wrote: wait 2 or 3 years and gti6's will be cheap as chips to buy, there not exactly expensive atm

They're actually getting more expensive now for a decent one!
#40
(24-04-2014, 06:49 PM)Nathan1305 Wrote:
(24-04-2014, 06:47 PM)willJspears Wrote: mines done 82k service history up till 69k and i paid 600 for it, bargain

Wow that's good! I paid £495 for my 1.4

Mines done 81k miles and I paid £350 :-D but is cost me about the same amount as you paid to get it on the road


(24-04-2014, 06:54 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: I think the GTi6s are actually tarting to go up in price a little.

Looked after originals with low mileage will start to have real value soon.

this is why I think I'm going to keep mine close to original, if not I'll keep the original stuff stored and safe.


(24-04-2014, 06:57 PM)willJspears Wrote: i think they will stay cheap for a bit, but when it comes to the point where they are getting a bit rare because they are often used as track car, then they will go up in price. ive only seen one other gti6 bar mine round where i live

Only other gti6 I've seen is my dads and I was driving it for a few weeks.

Although I was busy at work the other day and some reason I looked outside and saw a mint astor grey gti6!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone know the length of TA coilover bodies? rd070707 1 1,961 09-11-2014, 04:01 PM
Last Post: ConorTRG
  You call those Throttle bodies...... Ed Doe 2 3,128 20-03-2013, 04:18 PM
Last Post: 4WayDiablo
  Throttle Bodies. FAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAP Ed Doe 10 5,003 20-03-2012, 12:35 PM
Last Post: procta

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)