Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanted: Cyclones
#1
Preferably swap for my white Nimrods with tyres but will buy if price is right, located Nottinghamshire [Image: ejeze3y7.jpg]
#2
did you take that picture with a potato?

haha ,get some better pictures up Smile they are awesome wheels im sure someone will take them GLWTS
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#3
Lol its cos I zoomed in on a screen shot pic I'll get some better ones up cheers ")

[Image: e9aqateh.jpg][Image: y6ejehy9.jpg][Image: reqa2yve.jpg][Image: mydu5yba.jpg]

They need a bit of a clean but come up well

[Image: 8u2areba.jpg]
#4
What size are nimrods?
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]


#5
16's mate
Using Tapatalk
#6
Dont think they're nimrods tbh, they look like the smaller version.
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
#7
Can you check as I could be interested
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]


#8
Yeah they look like the 15" version imo
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#9
Sorry guys these are gone now, only got my 20 post count today so only just been able to comment on it. Although it let me post the ad in the first place which is strange. I swapped with a user on here called brucky and I believe he is after a swap now


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)