Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanted: Spacer bolts
#1
May or may not have just acquired a pair of spacers, these being the type that bolt to the hub, then the wheels bolt to the spacers....unfortunately the spacers don't have the bolts to bolt them to the hub included, so was wondering if anyone might have some knocking about anywhere? Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
#2
i had to order mine specialy. cant remember where i got the bolts from now though


usefull i know lol
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#3
Speedshack.co.uk they'll have some.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#4
lol Yeah, thanks Matt. Nospeak

Cheers Kent, will check them out in the morning. Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
#5
Think I have some mate I'll check tomorrow I'll let you know either way if I don't get back to you drop me a pm to remind me
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
#6
They have to be shallow headed bolts dont they?
Doesnt even own a 306.
#7
(05-04-2014, 07:55 AM)Tom Wrote: They have to be shallow headed bolts dont they?

Yeah, and a quick search on ebay didnt turn anything up last night, hence i thought i'd try my luck here. Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
#8
Like I say speedshack will know what bolts you mean, theyre brilliant when it comes to fitment. Dumdum recommend them to me when I got my spacers.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#9
Nice one mate, will give them a shout. Smile
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: WANTED Oz racing 20mm spacer Welshy_Pete 0 1,318 29-06-2014, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Welshy_Pete
  Wanted: One 20mm spacer sherman306 0 1,386 28-01-2014, 08:51 PM
Last Post: sherman306
Shocked Wanted: Top mount spacer chocks HDIkyle 6 3,547 06-04-2013, 02:13 PM
Last Post: swampy

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)