Posts: 3
Threads: 1
Joined: Mar 2014
Location: Norway
Car Model/Spec: 306 1.6XR
I bought my first car (Peugeot 306 1.6XR) in March 2013. When i bought it the headgasket was broken and the car was ugly.
When i bought the car it looked like this:
Posts: 3
Threads: 1
Joined: Mar 2014
Location: Norway
Car Model/Spec: 306 1.6XR
31-03-2014, 09:42 AM
(This post was last modified: 31-03-2014, 09:59 AM by skrede96.)
Now I've fixed and overhauled parts of the motor:
I also changed shock absorbers, springs, link arms and some other small parts. (Sorry for bad english)
I've changed the hood, front bumper, headlights and repainted the storage hatch. (Again sorry for bad english)
Posts: 3
Threads: 1
Joined: Mar 2014
Location: Norway
Car Model/Spec: 306 1.6XR
31-03-2014, 10:07 AM
(This post was last modified: 31-03-2014, 10:12 AM by skrede96.)
(31-03-2014, 10:04 AM)7057sam Wrote: Top work,looks a million times better now its done 
Thank you
The last thing i did was to put on eye lids on the headlight.